Perimeter Pest Protection
ProLawnPlus provides pest control services for Maryland residents in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Howard County, in addition to portions of Harford and Carroll Counties.
ProLawnPlus can protect your home with our new and very popular insect control service, Perimeter Pest Protection.
Perimeter Pest Protection is a series of four insect control treatments which provide a shield around your home, reducing the number of such insects as ants, crickets, fleas, mites, and spiders from entering your home. In addition, Perimeter Pest Protection treatments can also aid in the protection of your landscape by reducing plant-eating insects.
ProLawnPlus will administer an insect control spray band to the surrounding foundation, cracks, and crevices as well as other “bug doorways” to help keep insects out.
ProLawnPlus will provide four treatments. The first treatment will be done in Spring before the bugs invade your home. Then we’ll make two more visits during the summer months, and one in Fall, for year-round pest protection.
What are the benefits of ProLawnPlus’ Perimeter Pest Protection?
• Helps to keep unwanted pests from invading your home.
• Application is odorless, colorless, and is friendly to your family and pets.
• Isn’t harmful to soil, flowers, shrubs, or lawns.
• Pest control is efficient for many different types of insects.
• Takes place outdoors – keeping insecticides out of your home and out of your living space.
Our program consists of four Perimeter Pest Protection treatments:
• Spring Treatment (April) – helps to prevents ants, pillbugs, and early pests from entering your home.
• Early Summer Treatment (June) – targets fleas, ground beetles, earwigs, as well as ants and other summer pests.
• Late Summer Treatment (August) – targets spiders, crickets, and a number of insects that mature in mid-summer.
• Fall Treatment (Oct./Nov.) – controls many insects and will reduce the number of pests from entering before winter.
Contact ProLawnPlus of Maryland for a Free Analysis at 410-825-8873 or Click Here to send us an e-mail!
Click Here to view more lawn care videos from ProLawnPlus.